Choose from one of the class options below. The menu for each class will change every three months to co-exist with seasonal produce.
- Tom Yum Kung (Prawn Hot and Sour Soup)
- Tom Ka Kai with Mushroom (Hot and Sour Coconut Soup with Chicken & Mushroom)
- Larp Turkey (Minced Turkey Salad with Roasted Rice)
- Panaeng Beef Curry
- Chicken Green Curry
- Pud Thai with Chicken or Prawn
- Steamed Seafood Curry in Banana Basket
- Mango and Passion Fruit Jelly
- Caramelised Banana with Coconut Cream
- Khao Niew Mamuang (Sticky Rice with Mango)
- Tubtim krop mapraw (crispy ‘pomegranates’ and roasted young coconut). Served with smoked syrup and coconut cream.
- Wing Bean Salad with Quail Eggs
- Grilled Beef Salad
- Pomelo Salad with Crab
- Green Papaya Salad with Grilled Chicken and Sticky Rice
- Glass Noodle with Seafood
For Stress Free Entertaining
- Shepherds Pie
- Fish Pie
- Grilled Marinade Chicken with Coconut & Thai Spice
- Meatballs with Tomato Sauce
- Roasted Chicken Pieces with Lemon, Garlic & Herbs
- Roasted Chunky Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Butternut Squash, Red Onions and Aubergine with Cuman & Coriander Seeds.
- Beef Stroganoff
- Mixed Mushroom Stroganoff
- Salmon Fish Cakes with herbs and Sour Cream Sauce
- Smoked Haddock Chowder
- Smoked Chicken with Pearl Barley Salad
- Seafood Salad with Celephine Noodle
- Salmon Teriyaki
- Lamb Biryani
- Kerala Prawn with Tomato Sauce
- Chicken Pistachio Korma
- Raan Masledar Whole Leg of Lamb marinated in Spicy Yoghurt Sauce
- Baigan Achari Aubergine cooking in the pickling style
- Barhiya Chaaval (plain long grain rice)
- Cheer Ka Raita (Yoghurt with Cucumber & Mint)
- Chana Dal
- Hare Haniye Ki Chutney (Fresh Coriander Chutney)
DO I NEED TO HAVE ANY COOKING EXPERIENCE?
Not at all. My classes are for ALL LEVELS of cooking experience, everyone cooks together so you will not be left on your own. For those who are very experienced at cooking, there will also be much to learn as well.
WHERE ARE THE CLASSES HELD?
All classes are held in my private kitchen at home in Putney in South West London. It is a very short walk to all transport connections. The closest train station is Putney station (Trains from Waterloo) and the closest tube station is Putney East (District Line). There are also many bus routes in the area.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
Nothing at all. I suggest wearing clothes that you are comfortable wearing in a cooking environment. I will provide an apron, kitchen supplies and the ingredients to cook with.
A bottle of wine will be provided to accompany the meal, but please feel free to bring additional drinks with you.
You will be given a copy of each recipe learnt so you can take that home with you to keep.
HOW TO I BOOK?
Please send me a message on my contact page, along with a contact number, and I will get back to you with further information.